Psychiatrists, Police And Pain - The Three P's!

Hi guys,

So I haven't been able to update for a while for multiple reasons, laptop being broken; trying to keep myself busy rather than talking about it all.

I thought I'd update you with a recent real life experience, for your interest and for an educational side of how some of my alters behave.

My alters have recently been very stirred and upset, which has been causing loss of time, violent notes being left in our book and other difficulties with behaviour and coping.

The other day, I went to visit my Psychiatrist/Referral/Type Of guy. What seemed to occur was that he was wrapping up our sessions with me, as discussed at the last appointment (as he just refers me on to the right therapy) and that he wouldn't be seeing me again now unless the therapy referral didn't go through. For some reason I was particularly emotional about it that morning and got very upset.

Somewhere along the line I became distraught, and my alter Rob saw opportunity to take things in his own hands. After my partner and mother recieved a distressing phonecall from me, the local police were contacted and went on a search to find Rob.

Sneekily and using time to his advantage, Rob purchased some paracetamol, a bottle of water and some razor blades.

Unfortunately Rob had a lot of spare time to cause harm to me and managed to cut me all up my left arm (thankfully none deep enough to require hospital or medical attention; other than a clean up). Because Rob had purchased cheap blades, he couldn't get all the plastic off of the blades, meaning that he could only cut about a cm in. After Rob became very frustrated with not being able to cause the damage he wanted to cause, Zak took the opportunity to bring us back home (I'm sure you're starting to see why we refer to Zak as my protective alter).

My partners mum gave Zak a clean up and some food and the police went on their way.

What did I get up to? I woke up the next day to my partner. I gave her a huge hug when she accidently leant on my arm, and I yelped. Nearly 19-20 hours after the incident, I was only just being filled in on what had actually happened, as I had no idea! I can't remember the appointment with my Psychiatrist, sadly, so I have no idea what's actually happening with my treatment, but I think my partner may do.

This incident has caused me physical and mental pain (you wont believe the headaches alters cause you!) and has also hurt my family from being distraught.

I think all this proves is, you never know whats going to happen when you wake up.

Willow xxx

1 comment:

  1. Wow. What a whirldwind! Sounds distressing. Hope you find out all you need to know about what is going on.

    ReplyDelete